Monday, March 28, 2011

Guilty Pleasures

"Pretty Little Liars"- love love love. I know I shouldn't. But I do. Sorry.


pictures of beagle puppies on a bad day


Reese's Peanut Butter Cups


wishing I had a beagle puppy


Gilmore Girls reruns


getting a haircut when I don't need it just for the shampoo and hot aromatherapy towel thing that they do


checking out friends' facebook photos who own beagle puppies in order to enjoy the cuteness of the beagle puppies


sleeping past seven magazine subscriptions


google searching images of beagle puppies because they are just. so. cute.


shopping for baby clothes for other people's babies and being secretly grateful that I am not the one with the swollen ankles and stretch marks and other un-fun side effects of growing a tiny human inside of myself


wishing on every fallen star, eye lash, dandelion, and clover available that my husband will magically STOP being allergic to all furry pets so that I can realize my dream of having two beagle puppies, Charlie and Rupert.

No comments:

Post a Comment