Sunday, March 20, 2011

Things I am Currently Obsessed With

1. Lemony Snicket books... currently on A Series of Unfortunate Events: Book the Third. Per the recommendation of my little brother. Very dark, very funny.

2. International Delight Caramel Macchiato coffee creamer. Oh my. Has cut my trips to Starbucks for the "real deal" in half. Oh my.

3. "Pretty Little Liars." Yes, it's a teen show. Yes, I should be watching opera or specials on obscure Russian poets on Public Broadcasting. I understand all of this. And yet... I love this show. Mystery, suspense, drama, fabulous clothes, high schoolers with insanely expensive handbags and a shocking lack of adult supervision... perfect.

4. Debating whether or not to cut my hair to just above shoulder length, in order to have a discernible (-able?) hair "style" as opposed to just having my fine, thin, flat hair hanging my back in the same "hairstyle" I had when I was in sixth grade and in love with two of the five Backstreet Boys (Brian and Nick). Yes, I should be watching opera or specials on obscure Russian poets on Public Broadcasting instead of thinking about something as vapid as to whether I should get a new hairstyle or not.

5. Volunteering at the library. I really love it. Love Love Love. The people are nice, both volunteers and staff, the patrons are generally great and excited about reading. I get to put my love of books and love of organizing to good use. I get to give back to a part of the community that makes a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment