Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Puntos en Breve

-my favorite textbook of all time was called "Puntos en Breve." It was for a Spanish class. I'm sure that was obvious. -shellac manicures are amazing. truly. and I usually don't even like manicures. -I ate at In 'n' Out Burger AND Cheesecake Factory in the same day. So delicious. but I feel so. so gross. -The Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake was worth it. ONE BITE of that Cheesecake makes my current headache, stomachache, and general discomfort worth it. Seriously. -I should really be putting the laundrey away but my stomachache is keeping me from moving. Ugh. -I should also really be sweeping the kitchen and wiping down the countertops, but my headache is keeping me from doing it. -There is a baby giraffe at the zoo. He was in the womb for over a year. And was born weighing over 140 pounds. He is very, very cute. -I have so much food in my stomach that I feel like I am pregnant with a 140 pound giraffe.

No comments:

Post a Comment