Saturday, December 17, 2011

Two Christmas Parties in One Night....

1. meant that I came home with a purse full of homemade lumpia (Filipino food is SO good) and homemade, hand-decorated iced sugar cookies.

2. also means that I left my apartment at 5:15 to get through traffic, and didn't get home until after 2 am. UNHEARD of in my "old married lady" universe.

3. means that I haven't smiled that much in one night in a long time!

4. mean that between the eighteen-million-dozen mini quiches, candy canes, handful of baby carrots, and pita chips, I am the size of a blimp and have a crazy sugar headache this morning.

5. mean that I got to experience hot cocoa with whipped cream and sprinkles ON TOP of a layer of marshmallows. oh yeah. also, see "crazy sugar headache" above.

6. meant that I was actually so caught up in holiday fun that I forgot all about the magazines at home I haven't read yet. I have a social life again! Hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment