Tuesday, December 27, 2011

...Lately.

Random list of things that have happened/crossed my mind lately.

1. I love Tina Fey's book, so I thought I would love Mindy Kaling's book, but... well, I don't remember anything from Mindy's book. and I read it two days ago.

2. Apparently it is the law in California that all women wear tights as pants. Even flesh-colored ones. so not cool.

3. I spilled a huge cup of coffee in the produce section of the grocery store. On the one day over Christmas break that I have actually woken up at a decent hour, showered, put on makeup, and real clothes. Of course. The universe was just balancing out.

4. For some reason, people discussing their recipes in the grocery store as "moist" creeped me out. Because the word "moist" is creepy.
5. I am slightly obsessed with any movie or show that Steve Carrell is in. I love him, a lot. Like, too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment