Saturday, December 31, 2011

Random Ramblings

that somewhat but not totally encapsulate this past year, from my journal and saved texts. Happy New Year!

1. Where are men finding denim shorts? Yikes. I hate men's denim shorts.

2. I am wearing polka dot socks today.

3. Can't believe I actually dreamed that I was teamed up with Harry and Ron, and was packing food into a backpack because we were on the run from Voldemort. Seriously? Strange.

4. Yep, for whatever reason, my subconscious has the hots for washed-out 90s actors.

5. Have you seen Vh1 lately? I was channelsurfing the other night and had no idea they are still making pop up videos!

6. Fedoras. People in fedoras cannot be trusted.

7. "Heart in a box, what should I put on my sandwich?"

8. I am officially becoming one of those people who drinks pomegranate juice. So trendy.

9. I think today I am the definition of hot mess.

10. I have a cramp in my pinky finger from my golf lesson.

Wierd year. Cheers to another wierd and happy year!

2 comments:

  1. A cramp in your pinky? Can't say I have heard of that one. Please don't give up on golf...I will want to play with you sometime. Don't worry, I will be patient :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not giving up! :) We have had a putting lesson, apparently short game is my strength. Next up, chipping! So fun.

      Delete