Tuesday, August 31, 2010

yet another list.

I am having an early sushi dinner with my dear friend and bridesmaid K. I absolutely can't wait; the rumby in my tumbly is demanding a spicy tuna roll.

This is my last Tuesday in Pensacola as an unmarried woman. I am getting married in 32 days, and I can't wait!

I saw the pics from Future Husband's cousin D's wedding... D married the beautiful K over the weekend, and we so wish we could have gone! They are both wonderful people, the pictures of the wedding are beautiful, and we can't wait to see them at our own nuptials!

I have noticed a trend in my cooking lately. Everything is pasta involved... mostly because Future Husband is allergic to grocery shopping, and I haven't had much time for it lately. It's been pasta this, spaghetti that, and even an improvised lasagna... time to switch it up. Future Husband is especially fond of about ten recipes, and he could (and has) eaten those ten recipes around the clock for years. I, however, can't stand it any more, and I also can't abide by a constant barrage of gluey pasta. There must be another way... any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment