Monday, November 21, 2011

Today

I am thankful for...

a husband who insists on making me confetti cake for my birthday by himself.

delicious confetti cake.

finally being caught up on the reading for one of my Lit classes.

a patient golf pro.

a crystal vase with candy canes in it. makes me feel sort of Christmas classy. not really.

ok, just thankful for candy canes.

birthday cards in the mail that make me feel special.

leftover lasagna for dinner. it's always better the next day.

sweet family with cute blogs that I can stalk because they have the cutest family and the best recipes; you know who you are. ;) so glad we're family.

my amazing mom who taught me, well, pretty much every piece of common sense and wisdom I have.

seeing my husband's sweet face light up when he surprises me with "Happy Birthday" banners decorating the kitchen. Knowing that making me happy makes him happy makes me happy... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment