Friday, May 6, 2011

My Husband

likes pickled beets.

has an aversion to seafood, Will Ferrell movies, and grilled cheese made on anything but white bread.

surprises me with things like a freshly cleaned apartment, tickets to a baseball game, or spontaneous date nights.

will sit through "Grey's Anatomy" with me if I beg.

always notices if I get my hair cut or my nails done.

is really looking forward to being a daddy someday, and always takes an opportunity to remind me of it.

loves that I wear glasses, read a lot, occasionally snort when I laugh, and otherwise engage in nerdiness.

has been my significant other for two years and four months, and my husband for seven months.

has a birthday coming up, and has asked only for a piece of cheesecake and a cam for rockclimbing.

calls his grandmother every Saturday.

makes me smile every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment