Saturday, February 19, 2011

Things I Love

that don't love me back. It's complicated.

1. Lays Salt and Vinegar Chips... so salty... so vinegary... so addictive...

2. The Real Housewives of New York. They're catty, mean, superficial, and all-around bad examples of how to behave... but so much fun to watch.

3. Everybody Loves Raymond on DVD... I can (and have) spent a day on the couch with some Salt and Vinegar chips and Raymond, watching episode after episode, accomplishing nothing.

4. ramen noodles. salty. noodly. 3 minutes of cooking time. they leave me thirsty and bloated, but I just can't stop myself.

5. Coffee at all hours of the day... not such a great idea when it's 7 pm and I have to be up early for church. Or to watch the Real Housewives marathon. Either way.

Why is it that the things we love usually aren't so good for us? Sigh.

Time for some more chips.

2 comments:

  1. couldn't agree more on all those things. except ramen noodles. ewwww. and coffee must have cream. i have never watched the housewives for fear of addiction. i have enough vices. :) love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. coffee with caramel macchiato cream is JUST SO GOOD. lol. and cheaper than constantly going to starbucks to refuel. and good for you for staying away from the housewives, it's just too easy to get sucked in. love you too!

    ReplyDelete