Saturday, February 25, 2012

Life is Full of Disappointment.

On my "While we live in California" bucket list was; "cuddle with a koala bear at the San Diego zoo. Apparently, while they appear docile, they can be hostile, and no one is allowed to get near them.

On the weekend when I have the most work to do and the most chores, I am averaging about 3 hours of sleep a night and am unable to breathe out of both nostrils simultaneously.

Kathy is trying to seduce Jim on "The Office." I know the show is fictional. but I care, okay? Brian is the Jim to my Pam, so I take this personally.

My mums aren't doing so well. *sigh*

I finished a book, I was really rooting for the author, and while there were great moments, it was disappointing. *sigh*

I'm sighing a lot lately. When I'm not coughing, I'm using the last of another box of tissues, or wishing it was safe for me to cook the chicken parmigiana I've been wanted to make for a week.

*sigh*

1 comment:

  1. When I saw the Koalas at the San Diego Zoo, I didn't see any zookeepers to keep you from jumping over the handrail. You'll only need 30 seconds tops... :)

    ReplyDelete